Interesting Facts about Dubai
Boasting of the tallest, largest, and various superlatives of magnificent; Dubai attractions should not be missed. The city is constantly working towards creating more innovative attractions that surpasses the imagination. The most recent additions in the list of best things to see in Dubai are Dubai Parks and resorts and the Dubai Opera house that is garnering all the world attention. From Burj Khalifa- the tallest manmade structure in the world to the Dubai Miracle Garden, the serenity of Dubai creek to the adventure of the Desert Safari, no matter what you choose, rest assured of a super fun getaway at the crowned jewel of the Middle East.
Few of the numerous incredible facts about Dubai, good enough to persuade you for your next trip is as follows:
- Dubai boasts of the world’s tallest manmade freestanding structure in the world- The Burj Khalifa.
- It has the world’s largest suspended acrylic aquarium in the world.
- It has three of the world’s biggest shopping malls.
- Dubai has made the world’s biggest manmade islands that has extended its coastline by over 500kms.
- Dubai Miracle garden is the world’s biggest natural flower garden with over 45million flowers arranged in various themes.
- The Dubai fountain is the world’s largest themed fountain that jets water up to a height of over 500ft.
- Dubai boasts of a golf course that requires 4,000,000 gallons of water on a daily basis.
- The metro rail of Dubai is a driverless above ground metro train system with 42 stations, built in a record span of just 18 months.
- Dubai is set to open the Dubailand on grounds of the Disneyland which is expected to be the world’s largest tourist destination by its tentative opening year of 2020.
- The latest attractions making their way up in the list of becoming the tourist favorites are Dubai Parks and Zoo along with the celebrated Dubai Opera House.