Select Tour Requirements
& Add Option to Cart
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
The View at The Palm Jumeirah Dubai
The Palm Jumeirah is so classic yet futuristic that it has become the signature of the modern Dubai. However, the only way to experience this man-made island’s grandeur and its unrivaled palm-tree-like design is to view it from a sky-high vantage point. While airborne activities like helicopter tours and sky diving do complete justice, you can now experience this outstanding sight from extraordinary heights (but) without ever flying and (yes, of course) by keeping your feet firm on the ground. And it’s all thanks to the Nakheel Group’s latest project, The View at The Palm Jumeirah!
- Location: Placed on The Palm Tower’s top most 52nd floor, The View at The Palm soars high above the Palm Jumeirah. It’s probably the region’s first-of-its-kind observation deck which gives you the chance to take in the Palm Jumeirah, along with its 16 fronds, the trunk, and the crescent, in its entire splendor. At a height of over 240 meters, the views admirable from here are not just restricted to the unhindered views of the Palm; you’ll also get to relish the most awe-inspiring views over the Dubai’s contemporary cityscape and the Arabian Gulf. And the best part is that it promises you a great learning experience too.
- The Experience begins at Nakheel Mall : Located right next to Nakheel Mall, The Palm Tower is connected to this mall. In fact, your brand-new Palm Jumeirah viewing experience begins at Nakheel Mall’s roof plaza. Just before you board the elevator, you can check out the museum and gallery here which enlightens you with some interesting info on the Palm Jumeirah’s design and development. This roof plaza also holds a café and a gift shop. Now as you proceed to the elevator, you can look forward to an exciting ride which takes you up to the observation deck in three minutes. Offering a floor-to-ceiling digital experience, this elevator ride itself is one of the main attractions of your visit to The View.
- The Grand Finale : Once inside the observatory at The Palm Tower (with an incredible architectural design), be ready to treat yourself with the panoramic 360 degree views of the Palm Jumeirah and its eclectic environs. There are both enclosed and open viewing sections here, which are separated by a movable glass partition. While the enclosed viewing part is complete with a relaxed seating area, the open platform is simply incomparable with ample photo ops. You can also make the most of its facilities such as a café and the VIP Lounge.
- Additional Experiences : Looking to add more thrilling experiences on your visit here? You would be excited to know that The View also boasts of the Dubai’s longest zipline. Apart from this, you can book the View to celebrate special occasions or private events.
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
For the best views over the Palm Jumeirah and Arabian Gulf, you don’t have to board a helicopter or freefall from extraordinary heights anymore! Simply head over to The View at the Palm Jumeirah; this soon-to-be-unveiled observation deck is the first-of-its-kind in Dubai to offer the most unparalleled views over the palm-tree-shaped island.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available
Transfer Time Details
|Without Transfer ||Duration|
|Sharing Transfer ||Duration|
SIGN UP TO BOOK
You're moments away from booking