|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
- This morning desert safari has everything to supercharge your love for adventure and fun.
- Set out to experience the consummate desert landscape on a highly exhilarating 4X4 dune bash session.
- Following this, you’ll get to ride a quad bike on your own.
- As no previous experience is required, it can be enjoyed by all (including first-timers) above 16 years. The only thing is to ensure that you abide by all health requirements.
- You can further choose to ride a camel or hit the dunes with a sandboard (charges apply).
Morning Safari with Quad Biking
For an unforgettable Arabian Desert adventure, Rayna’s Morning Safari with Quad Biking would be a perfect choice. Aside from savoring desert morning views and an exhilarating 45-minute dune bashing in a land cruiser, the highlight of the tour includes quad biking that enables you to ride through the heights of red sand dunes while exploring the Bedouin culture as well as tradition in a unique manner.
No experience of riding a quad bike is essential as training will be provided by our experienced team, but with that being said, there is always adventurous choice for an intrepid rider to tackle through the challenging desert terrain. Our fully automatic quad bikes with top-of-the-line specifications are easy and fun to ride. Standard quad biking session is 15 minutes, although longer session is made available on request for additional charges. Depending on your needs, this desert trip will also cover some of the not to miss desert activities such as camel riding
and sand boarding.
So for an absolute fantastic time in the desert, contact Rayna Tours, and the rest is assured that our tour experts will tailor a desert safari package that suits your unique requisites.
- Pick up from your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Adventurous desert dune bashing
- 20 minutes quad biking
- Camel ride upon request with additional charges
- Sand boarding upon request
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|3 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in Dubai)||Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1
Morning Desert Safari with Quad Bike
Spend a special morning in the vastness of desert with our Morning Safari. Top it up with the ultimate Quad biking experience
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Transfer option is available for this Tour activity on Sharing and Private depending on the Booking selection.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina.
- Pregnant Women or people suffering from backache are not recommended for this Tour.
- Minimum age required for the Quad Bike activity is 16 years old and should have a basic knowledge of driving to participate in the Quad Bike activity.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
Special Note : This is to inform you that we will be observing Dry day from 8th November 2019 (Friday) until 9th November at 6:30 PM, on occasion of Birth of Prophet Mohammed and we will not be having any entertainment activities & alcohol serving at our desert camp.
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available