Select Tour Requirements
& Add Option to Cart
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Jebel Jais Zipline from Dubai
This Dubai tour introduces you to the most exciting way to experience the UAE’s tallest mountain (Jebel Jais) on a zipline adventure which obviously is no ordinary. At a whopping length of 2830 meters, the Jebel Jais Flight is the longest zipline on the planet. So get ready for an exceptionally high-flying adventure as you find your way to Toroverde Ras Al Khaimah, about two-hour drive from Dubai!
Following an effective safety briefing session, you can slip on to the given safety gear and harness. Feel your heart pounding once you launch from the huge transparent platform which easily takes after a giant falcon. This activity can be even done with your friends, thanks to two cables suspended at a super vertiginous height of 1680 meters.
As you kick off your Superman-style flight, you’ll speed (at 120-150 kph) along the formidable steel lines for approximately three minutes, appreciating Jebel Jais’ unequaled mountainous splendor. Just before the experience comes to an end, you’ll pause on a splendidly suspended platform featuring a glass-bottom deck. Being completely anchored into the mountain, this gives you the ultimate feel of floating along the air.
- Pick up from your Hotel (If Private transfer option selected)
- Jebel Jais Zipline Flight (If option selected)
- Jebel Jais Via Ferrata (If option selected)
- Drop off at your Hotel (If Private transfer option selected)
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Transfer option is available for this Tour activity on Without and Private depending on the Booking selection.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian on the appointment date.
- The candidate should be weighing 40 - 130 KG for Jebel Jais Flight and 50 - 100 KG for Jebel Jais Via Ferrata with a height of +122 CMS
- The candidate should be in a good medical condition
- The candidate should be free of any existing or recurrent injuries (specially neck, back and shoulders) or any conditions that requires immediate medical attention.
- Please wear comfortable athletic clothing, closed-toe shoes and no skirts, dresses, flip flops or any loose footwear. Hair should be tied up, and any large accessories like earrings, bracelets and superhero caps should be left at home. Specially for the Jebel Jais Via Ferrata, please wear sturdy trainers or running shows with good grip.
- Small lockers are available to store small items such as handbags, wallets, keys and mobile phones.
- The candidate should Not be pregnant.
- The candidate should Not be under the influence of narcotics, spirits, or any other substances impair judgement.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your attraction's starting time.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable
- Children below 18 years of age are not allowed for this activity
- Children above 18 years will be charged Adult Rates
No Reviews Available
SIGN UP TO BOOK
You're moments away from booking