|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
Iceland Water Park
Looking for a unique yet interesting way to spend your vacation in Dubai? Then Rayna can bespoke a tour package with an excursion to Iceland Water Park – a one of a kind water theme park located about 45 minutes drive from Dubai, in Ras Al Khaimah.
Sprawling over an area of about 110,000 square meters, this park - as its name indicates – has a variety of attractions based on the theme – Penguin Home Land. Few to name are Penguin Falls – the largest man-made waterfalls in the world, Wave Pool – the largest of its kind in the region, Lazy River with a length of 400 meters, Rocky Polar Mountains that provide access to more than 25 water slides, Kiddie water park – a favorite among kids and Coral Reef, which provides an incredible snorkeling experience with its natural setting. All these attractions, in turn, make it a must-visit during summer.
Perhaps the major draw of this family entertainment spot is its unique locale amid mesmerizing Hajar Mountains and the Arabian Gulf. So for an intriguing day out while your stay in Dubai, contact one of our tour representatives and rest is assured that they will customize a package that will help you to spend the holidays just the way you want.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Entrance ticket to Iceland Water Park.
- Access to interesting rides and slides.
- Exciting rides suitable for all ages.
- Food and beverages available in the premises.
- Drop off at your Hotel
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- The Water Park operates from Tuesdays to Saturdays and remains closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- Park timings Tuesdays to Saturdays are 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children below 1 year of age and under 0.8 meters height will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children below 12 years and under 1.2 meters height will be considered as child and entry will be charged as per child cost.
- Children above 12 years and 1.2 meters height will be considered as adult and entry will be charged as per adult cost.