Hummer Desert Safari Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Hummer Desert Safari
Enjoy mesmerizing desert scenery and marvel at its extraordinary critters while our well-maintained Hummer claws its route via some craggy dune trails. Rayna’s Hummer Desert Safari package provides a unique spin on admiring Dubai’s desert landscape and promises you a true outdoor adventure.
Driven by one of our expertly trained drivers, our air-conditioned Hummer H2 will take you on an electrifying off-road excursion that eventually enables you to experience the wild side of desert life. The dune bash is followed by a lavish BBQ dinner at our Bedouin style campsite, where you can spectacle stupefying belly dance performance and indulge in a host of activities including henna designing and photographic opportunities in Arabic costumes.
So if you’re on the look-out of a different style of treat on your vacation to Dubai, then you must try this astounding yet thrilling way of exploring the desert beauty of Dubai. Contact us today itself to let our experts at Rayna Tours to help you experience the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Desert Dune Bashing in hummer H2 SUV
- Sunset Photographic Opportunity with adventure Camel Riding
- Henna Designing along with Arabic Dress photograph opportunity
- Unlimited Soft drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee
- Sand Boarding & Quad biking (Optional – Upon request & availability with Extra Charges)
- BBQ Dinner with Veg & Non-Veg dishes
- Shisha smoking facility at the shisha corner
- Belly Dance Show on Arabic music with Tanura show
- Separate Toilet facilities for both Men & Women
- Drop off at your Hotel
Why Should I go for This?
- Know what it’s like to take to dunes in the comfort of one of our large and mighty Hummer vehicles.
- You’ll experience utmost fun and excitement as your Hummer powers its way across the endless dunes of Dubai’s desert.
- Capture desert sunset views and continue to our desert camp where you can unwind and indulge in a lot of cultural activities like henna painting, Shisha smoking etc.
- Flexibility to add more action and fun with options such as sandboard and quad biking sessions.
- Finally, enjoy BBQ dinner and spice up your evening with traditional entertainment (belly dance and Tanura show).
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Hummer Desert Safari Timings
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|5 - 6 Hours (Approx)||Hotel Lobby (Centrally located in Dubai City)||Hotel Lobby||English / Arabic||BBQ buffet dinner|
Option : 1
Hummer Desert Safari
Take the deep trails not easily taken by a simple 4x4 with our special Hummer. Explore the best of the Arabian Desert in the most powerful vehicle.
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Location Address - Al Aweer Desert Camp, Dubai, UAE
- Transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina).
- Pregnant women or people suffering from backache are not recommended for this tour.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services.
- No heavy luggage is allowed to be carried during this activity.
- The pick-up/drop-off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Please click on the given link to view the food menu - Hummer Desert Safari Food Menu.
- Special Note: Hummer Desert Safari Pickup timings starting 02:30 PM to 03:00 PM.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Hummer Desert Safari Reviews
No Reviews Available