|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
Half Day Tour Guide
Exploring Dubai or UAE on your own, especially if you’re a first-timer, can be an exasperating task that more often would result in a costly and time-consuming affair.
But Rayna’s half day tour guide is a perfect, cost effective alternative for individual travelers who don’t have a clear understanding on where to go, when to tour, how to get to their favorite attraction or where to dine or need some authentic information on the region’s highlights. After all, our local guides – who are highly experienced and professionally trained – provide you with an exceptional, first-hand insight into the mind blowing sights and sounds of the UAE
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Half day Dubai sightseeing with our Professional, experienced and well cultured tour guide.
- Multi language Tour guides are available on request with additional charges
- Drop off at your Hotel
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|4 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai)||Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1
Half Day Tour Guide
Hire Half Day English speaking Tour Guide for your Dubai Trip
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Kindly provide us with a detailed pick-up information for an easy pick-up from your location..
- Transfers to / from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Limousine and Luxury transfers are available at extra charges.
- All Cancellations made 12 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 12 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available