Most unique and the largest of its kind theme park, Dubai Glow Garden at Zabeel Park is an absolute example of fine art! As a well-crafted gigantic garden, it gives you the opportunity to see the wonders made from recyclable items. So join us for a trip to this wonderful destination which not only promises you an exotic family fun and entertainment but also a great educational experience. After all, the exhibits seen here glow at the rhythm of its unique focus: to minimize the carbon footprints and effectively conserve the environment.
Get enchanted by the diverse view of “Art by Day and Glow by night” with the marvelous creations made by the best artists. Yes, you can expect to see here thousands of stunning art installations created by over 500 brilliant craftsmen from across the world. From the fascinating replicas of forest flora and fauna to exhibits based on the marine theme, you’ll come across a vast array of attractions - all made from tons of biodegradable stuffs and illuminated using millions of energy-efficient LED lights.
If you’re looking for more innovative experiences, be sure to stroll along its glowing tunnels and enjoy its many unmissable highlights such as Talking Tree, Happy Forest, Happiness Street and My Dubai. The theme park also features live performances by international, regional artists and acrobats, apart from several mesmerizing shows including Colorful World (light and laser show) and Magical Nights. With some of Dubai’s newest attractions such as Dinosaur Park and Ice Park in the vicinity, you can upgrade your DGG tickets to elevate the fun.
What To Expect
- Get ready for an extraordinary edutainment experience at Dubai Glow Garden
- See stunning artworks and exhibits created using tons of biodegradable materials
- Appreciate its distinct concept: Art by Day and Glow by Night
- Discover its many amazing segments like Happy Forest and Happiness Street
- Stroll through the spectacularly illuminated Tunnel Vision
- Watch the thrilling acrobatic shows
- Join in for some fun experiences with its attractions like Talking Tree