With every visit to Dubai, there isalways something new and magical to look forward to. With its award-winning design that takes after a massive picture frame, Dubai Frame is one such astonishing attraction which is fast progressing in the heart of Dubai. True to its name, the main idea behind this architectural splendor is let you enjoy the awe-inspiring views of the city’s both iconic new and charming old sights from a single frame.
Placed adjacent to Star Gate in Zabeel Park, this rectangular structure is made up of two vertical towers of 150 meters high and 93 meters wide, which are further linked by a 100-square-meter bridge. Begin your Dubai Frame experience from the ground floor or the structure’s horizontal section. Main highlight here is a museum and gallery; it uses the most advanced technology, along with an array of exhibits, to fascinatingly throw light on Dubai’s transformation from a quaint fishing village to an astounding global city.
Continue your experience by boarding an elevator which takes you directly to the topmost floor or the upper horizontal rib of Dubai Frame. From its glass walkway, you can look around to revel in the city’s compelling contrast. While one side gives you the outstanding views of modern Dubai, the other side will journey you back in time, thanks to the understated yet charming structures that dot Karama, Bur Dubai, Deira, and Umm Hurair areas. There is also a café here to enrich your experience.
Built using the most sophisticated techniques and comprising energy-efficient features by way of photo voltaic tiles, Dubai Frame is expected to draw at least two million visitors per year once it’s completed.
What To Expect
- Admission to the biggest of its kind structure which resembles a huge picture frame
- Pass through the Old Dubai Gallery featuring an interesting multimedia presentation of the region’s traditional past
- Take a swift elevator ride to visit Dubai Frame’s upper horizontal rib
- Admire the views of both Old (Northern Side) and New Dubai (Southern Side) while at this sky deck level
- Dare a walk through the glass bridge seen here
- Immerse yourself in fun activities with several screens and projections across the sky deck
- Stop at the astonishing Future Gallery on your way down
- Find your way through the Vortex Tunnel and fast forward Dubai to 50 years as you explore the super futuristic displays here