This unique 30-minute Abra ride, arranged by Rayna Tours, gives you the ultimate chance to enjoy one of Downtown Dubai’s centerpiece attractions, the Dubai Fountain.
The Dubai Fountain islocated very next to Burj Khalifa and just outside of the Dubai Mall. Designed by the world renowned WET Design, it is famed for its distinct and largest-of-its-kind choreographed fountain show, which is intricately entwined with jaw-dropping water, light, and music features. In fact, it’s a must experience for any visitor traveling to Dubai.
During this water show,the high-powered spritzers - nestled in the sprawling 30-acre Burj Lake –propel more than 20000 gallons of perfectly timed and mesmerizingly choreographed streams of water, in tune to the rhythm of whichever contemporary or timeless song played in the background. It reaches up to a massive height of up to 500 feet, which is equivalent to a 45-storey building. More than 6500 WET superlights and about 25 color projectors are used to illuminate this visual delight.
Al though you can watch this spectacular performance for free from diverse convenient spots such as the waterfront promenade and elegant restaurants and cafes in the vicinity,probably the best option to enjoy it up-close is with an amazing ride along the 900 feet long man-made Burj Lake. From the skyscraping Burj Khalifa to the classic Souk Al Bahar, you’ll also be able to marvel at Downtown Dubai’s stunning architectural beauty on this extraordinary cruise.
What To Expect
- Enjoy a relaxed ride along Burj Lake aboard a traditional abra
- Watch the jaw-dropping Dubai Mall Fountain Show up close
- Admire this spectacular water show which uses over 6500 WET superlights and 25 plus color projectors
- Immerse yourself in its brilliantly choreographed extravaganza wherein water reaches up to a great height of up to 500 feet
- See Burj Khalifa, Souk Al Bahar and other modern architectural treasures from an extraordinary vantage point