Dubai City Tour Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Dubai City Tour
Discover Dubai’s historical, cultural, and unequaled modern side all on this comprehensive Dubai city tour! With roundtrip hotel transfers, this allows you to take in the region’s mix of old, iconic, and celebrated landmarks.
The four-hour Dubai city tour package by Rayna Tours is one of the best ways to explore the both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle East’s gem. The tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. An ideal illustration of a blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture, Jumeirah Mosque is another popular point of interest covered in the itinerary.
For a peep into the glitzy side of Dubai, our itinerary further comprises a tour to such phenomenal attractions of the city as Burj Al Arab Hotel – the world’s only seven-star hotel that is especially noted for its distinctive silhouette resembling a billowing sail, the Palm Island – the crescent shaped man-made island, Atlantis Hotel and Burj Khalifa – the towering building that is one of its kind in the whole world. Equally noteworthy is Dubai’s scenic attractions, and a photo stop to well-maintained Jumeirah Beach will provide you with a unique opportunity to immerse in the city’s natural beauty.
The journey ends with a drive through Sheik Zayed Road that has imposing skyscrapers lined on its either side and a shopping at one of the city’s prominent shopping malls. Whether you’re history buff, shopping freak or just here to have a glimpse of city’s significant tourist attractions, Rayna’s city tour assures to cover all your unique requirements.
- Jumeirah Beach (Short Stop)
- Atlantis Hotel (Photo stop)
- Dubai Museum (Drive through)
- Jumeirah Mosque - (Drive Through)
- Mall of Emirates - (Drive Through)
- Dubai Mall - (Drive Through)
- Transfers as per the option selected
Why Should I go for This?
- This is a professionally guided tour.
- The tour program covers almost all of Dubai’s main neighborhoods and iconic landmarks, including Dubai Museum, Atlantis, The Palm Hotel, Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Mosque, and Burj Al Arab.
- You’ve the option to amend or add attractions as per your likings.
- With all transfers arranged, you don’t have to worry about how to get from one attraction to another during the tour.
- There will be convenient stops which allow for ample photo ops against your favorite Dubai attraction.
- It is ideal for all types of people including solo travelers, first timers, and those with time constraints, as it lets you experience quite a lot of Dubai attractions in a limited time frame.
- Personalize this itinerary to discover Dubai your own way on a private Dubai City Tour.
- Take time to take in some of Dubai’s historic corners as you visit Dubai Museum and further extend your trip to Dubai’s souks and Al Bastakiya Quarter or Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood.
- Add more inspiring attractions or fun-filled experiences, with entry tickets to Burj Khalifa, Play DXB (VR Park), Aquaventure Water Park, IMG Worlds of Adventure, and Laguna Water Park to name a few.
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Dubai City Tour Timings
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|4 Hours (Approx)||Approx 08.30 AM-02.00 PM||Hotel Lobby||English / Arabic|
Option : 1
Dubai City Tour Morning(Diera, Bur dubai)
Dubai City Tour Morning slot (Deira, Bur Dubai)
Option : 2
Dubai City Tour Evening(Diera, Burdubai)
Dubai City Tour Evening slot (Deira, Bur Dubai)
Option : 3
Dubai City Tour Morning(SZR, Al Barsha)
Dubai City Tour Morning slot (SZR, Al Barsha)
Option : 4
Dubai City Tour Evening(SZR, Al Barsha)
Dubai City Tour Evening slot (SZR, Al Barsha)
Option : 5
Dubai City Tour Morning (Greens / DIP / Dubai Land / International City / Dragon Mart / Motor City)
Dubai City Tour Morning slot (Greens / DIP / Dubai Land / International City / Dragon Mart / Motor City)
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
- Transfers as per the option selected
- On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases, we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- The pick-up/drop-off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- For all cancellations made 24 hours prior to the tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If cancellation made within 24 hours of your tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for a refund your amount will be returned back to you within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Dubai City Tour Reviews
No Reviews Available