This amazing tour is your ticket to interact and bond with one of the planet’s most endearing mammals, dolphins. A part of the astonishing Atlantis, The Palm Resort, the Dolphin Bay is home to the world’s biggest dolphin habitat. In its tranquil environment with meticulously maintained lagoons, it shelters a pod of gorgeous Bottlenose dolphins.
Whether you’re traveling solo, with your friends or accompanied by your family and kids, a trip to Dolphin Bay promises something exciting for all age groups. From the super thrilling Dolphin Adventure to the insightful learning programs and incredible private experience, it offers several interactive packages to choose from - each of which is remarkably distinct.
If you’re an accomplished swimmer, come join the utmost dolphin fun and thrill with a Royal Swim or Dolphin Adventure. This allows you to venture into the lagoon’s depths and delight in the exhilaration of swimming with dolphins and enjoying several acts including belly-ride. There are also wonderful options available for certified scuba divers to catch up with dolphins.
Dolphin Encounter, alternatively, is ideal for the little ones and non-swimmers alike! Simply wade into the crystal-clear shallow waters to meet your dolphin companion; this not only lets you admire the charm and intelligence of this wonderful creatures up close, but even touch, hug and kiss them. Now if you don’t want to get wet at all, opt for Dolphin Photo Fun and return with a free souvenir photo captured with dolphins.
Besides a 15-minute orientation by an expert marine specialist, you’ll be provided wet suits, vests and towels for all experiences except for Dolphin Photo Fun. Not to mention, this ultimate dolphin activity ensures that you’ll return with memories that lasts a lifetime.
What To Expect
- Admission ticket to Dolphin Bay at Atlantis, The Palm
- Chances to interact with adorable Bottlenose dolphins
- Make a choice from four amazing Dolphin experiences
- Select Royal Swim for a unique dolphin adventure
- Consider programs like Dolphin Encounter or Dolphin Photo Fun if you’re a non-swimmer or joined by little ones
- Dependent on your chosen activity, you’ll get to hug, kiss, swim and even belly-ride with these friendly creatures for 30 minutes
- Professional orientation and all safety gears included