Crab Hunting Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
For a thrilling vacation in the UAE, take a short excursion to the enchanting mangrove islands of Umm Al Quwain – the nation’s smallest emirate. Crab hunting, being the key attraction of the place, will enable to try your hands in something unique while allowing you to soak up the region’s striking natural beauty. In fact, this offers a refreshing antidote to escape from the hustles and bustles of Dubai.
Following a smooth transfer from your Dubai hotel or pick up point to Umm Al Quwain, you’ll suit up in the ideal gear and then board a spacious glass bottom boat for a rare crab hunting expedition. The real thrill begins as you wade across the shallow waters and hunt crabs with the help of a professionally trained boat crew. This activity is done during night at low tides in accompaniment to special underwater lights, especially making it a favorite of adventure seekers and fanatics of nocturnal activities alike. What’s more, you can even do this thrilling yet safe activity with your little ones.
Upon seizing all crabs within your reach, be prepared to relish yourself with a buffet dinner whose key highlight will be barbecued dishes cooked mainly with your catch of the day. This also includes unlimited refreshments. Whether you’re alone or accompanied by your friends or family, a crab hunting tour with Rayna Tours will provide you with the most exciting experience. So, book your tour now and get ready for one of the most memorable episodes of your life.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Light Snack Service with soft drink
- Departure by boat at for Crab Hunting Up to 17pax in the boat
- Crab Hunting near mangrove Islands of Umm Al Quwain with professional help and adequate supply of relevant equipment’s required for crab hunting
- Dinner Buffet Service consisting of Continental Menu Items and Catch of the Day Crab Dish (Mineral Water - Tea/Coffee Unlimited)
- Instructions by Professionals
- Drop off at your Hotel
Why Should I go for This?
- It’s perfect for anyone who wants to retreat from Dubai’s glitzy sights and experience the country’s untouched natural side.
- This is a night tour, conducted at the mangroves of Umm Al Quwain, which is also the UAE’s smallest emirate.
- This is an exciting adventure activity which you can try with your friends, family and kids.
- A friendly guide will join you throughout this activity, ensuring expert guidance right from start to end.
- You’ll not only be provided with all safety gears but also enlightened about the diverse crab catching techniques.
- Before the activity kicks off, you’ll be provided a light snack plus refreshments.
- The experience begins as you board a glass bottom boat; enjoy the region’s stunning night scenery during the ride.
- As you reach the spot, wade into the shallow part of the mangrove to spot and seize all crabs within your accessibility.
- Finally, sit down to enjoy a buffet dinner with your Catch of the Day.
- We’re a one-stop center for all your favorite activities.
- Choose from a spectrum of water activities such as jet ski, fly board, donut ride, banana boat ride, and fly fish.
- You can also spend a few hours or even a whole day on water with ideal boat rental or luxurious yacht charter packages.
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Crab Hunting Timings
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|6 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in Dubai city)||Hotel Lobby||English||Dinner|
Take on crab hunting on a glass-bottom boat with underwater lights. Catch the crab on the mangrove islands and enjoy a sumptuous dinner made from the hunt.
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Location Address - AlGhub street - Old Umm Al Quwain - Umm Al Quawain - United Arab Emirates
- Please carry your valid ID proof/Passport/ Emirates ID along with you
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Pick-up/drop-off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Swimwear/Beachwear to be brought along with Guest
- Water-resistant slip-on can be rented at the hotel
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Crab Hunting Reviews
No Reviews Available