Burj Khalifa and Aquarium Tickets Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Burj Khalifa and Aquarium Tickets
Make huge savings as you enjoy two quintessential modern Dubai attractions on this combo tour which includes a trip up to the observation deck at Burj Khalifa and a visit to the Aquarium and Underwater Zoo within Dubai Mall.
Following a captivating multimedia presentation on the emirate’s past and a rapid elevator ride, get ready to be enveloped by the unrivaled 360 degree views of Dubai as you stand on Burj Khalifa’s 124th level observation deck. Look out over the city’s glamorous skyline, compelling desert beauty, and gleaming ocean all from a sensational perspective, before you make your way down to the aquarium.
At Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, experience one of the world’s biggest suspended aquariums and further explore three fascinating ecological zones inside the zoo. With over 10 million liters of water, the massive aquarium tank is a safe sanctuary for about 150 distinct and rare fish species such as stingrays, sand tiger sharks, etc. Moreover, a must-experience is a walk through the 48-meter-long tunnel offering 270-degree views of the enigmatic sea creatures.
- Transfers (If option selected)
- Entrance Ticket to Burj Khalifa 124th and 125th floor
- Entrance Ticket to Dubai Mall Aquarium
- A view of Under Water Zoo Aquarium
Why Should I go for This?
- Opportunity to experience two of Dubai’s most favorite attractions in Downtown Dubai.
- See the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa (at a height of 828 meters), in detail.
- Flexibility to choose ideal Burj Khalifa tickets which include Standard Tickets and SKY tickets, offering access to all of its three observation decks on 124th, 125th and 148th levels.
- Spectacle multimedia video that presents both Dubai’s history and interesting facts about this structure’s construction.
- Enjoy super-speed elevator ride which transports you to the observation deck.
- Subject to your ticket choice, enjoy access to the world’s highest observation deck on its 148th level.
- See the magnificent city skyline views and unequaled ocean and desert landscape from a sky-high vantage point.
- Entry to Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo which is housed inside the world’s biggest mall (Dubai Mall).
- Take in its colossal 10-liter water tank which makes it the world’s largest suspended aquarium.
- Gaze at over 33,000 marine animals from over 150 unique species, such as sharks, rays etc.
- Discover three interesting ecological zones at the Underwater Zoo.
- Take a walk through the 48-meter-long tunnel for a distinct underwater experience.
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Burj Khalifa and Aquarium Tickets Timings
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|2 Hour (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in Dubai City)||Hotel Lobby||English / Arabic|
Option : 1
124th Floor Tickets with Dubai Aquarium (NON-Prime hours)
Get Ready to enjoy At The Top Level 124 Floor Observatory deck with Dubai Aquarium
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Venue Address - Burj Khalifa - 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai, UAE.
- Venue Address - Dubai Mall Aquarium - The Dubai Mall Aquarium - Ground & Level 2, The Dubai Mall - Dubai.
- Shared transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina).
- Please arrive at the venue 30 Mins before the selected time slot.
- Please carry valid ID proof/ Passport along with you.
- Wheelchair and Stroller are accessible.
- Please do not carry outside Food and beverages during this visit.
- The booking confirmation is only valid for the selected date and time.
- The tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Opening Hours - Burj Khalifa - The Burj Khalifa is open every day for 24 Hours. (Guests are requested to reach the venue 15 min prior to the selected time slot.)
Dubai Mall Aquarium - 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM (Sunday-Wednesday), 10:00 AM – 12:00 AM (Thursday and Saturday).
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 4 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Burj Khalifa and Aquarium Tickets Reviews
No Reviews Available