|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Burj Khalifa Ticket with The Cafe Treat
Experience one of Arabian Peninsula’s most loved cities in high definition with this special Burj Khalifa package! This not only encompasses an entry to its observation deck perched on 124th, 125th and 148th levels (dependent on your ticket choice), but also comes with an opportunity to grab a scrumptious bite at The Café on its ground level.
Upon an easy access, you’ll watch an intriguing presentation on this iconic structure and then whizz up to its observation deck at 124th level aboard a swift elevator. Be treated to the most astonishing views over the cityscape, ocean and desert as you peer through its floor-to-ceiling transparent windows or use the most advanced telescopes for an up-close look at the stunning environs. Alternatively, thrill seekers can take to the open-air terrace for the unhindered 360 degree vistas.
Your ticket also covers access to 125th level observation deck with stunning experiences including Dubai – A Falcon’s Eye View. Finally, as you get down to the structure’s ground level, you can relax over The Café’s signature cappuccino along with the pastry of the day. This assures you of a culinary session infused with unparalleled luxury and hospitality.
- Entrance Ticket to Observation Deck
- Be in awe at exquisite 360 degree views over Dubai skyline views from At the Top
- Enjoy hot cappuccino and pastry at The Café
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Sharing/Private Transportation option selected)
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|1 Hour (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Center Dubai Side)||Hotel Lobby||English / Arabic|
Option : 1
124th Floor Ticket + The Cafe
Get Ready to enjoy At The Top Level 124 Floor Observatory deck at the at the Non Prime Hours with The Cafe
Option : 2
124th Floor Ticket + The Cafe
Get Ready to enjoy At The Top Level 124 Floor Observatory deck at the Prime Hours with The Cafe
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- This is a booking voucher only in case of booking an attraction entrance, it is must to download ticket from Booking Admin Panel and carry the ticket separately.
- Burj Khalifa attraction Tickets come with different time slots.Our website allows you a selection to choose the current available time slots for the Burj Khalifa Ticket.
- Bring the Ticket Voucher along with your Passport Copy or Emirates ID and present it to the At the Top 'Will Call' counter.
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Tickets can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
- Lost, damaged and / or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner.
- This product must not be individually sold to an end consumer at rates lower than the attraction's gate prices. It can only be discounted if in combination with other products and under no circumstances should its standalone price be featured less than the original gate price.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai.
- Location Address - Burj Khalifa - 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 4 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available