|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
- A supersaver combo to experience the world’s tallest building like no other.
- It includes entry to At The Top observatory on its 124th level and lunch at Armani Deli (within Armani Hotel Dubai which occupies Burj Khalifa’s over 10 floors)
- This lets you enjoy the sky-high Dubai views and authentic Italian delights with a single convenient pass.
- Followed by a high-speed elevator that whisks you to the 124th level, you’ll get to appreciate the most stunning views over Dubai’s cityscape and beyond.
- Floor-to-ceiling transparent windows and state of the art telescopes add to your sightseeing experience here.
- Finally at Armani Deli, sit down to explore the sumptuous European specialties served with a signature Armani touch.
Burj Khalifa Ticket with Armani Deli Meal
For a sophisticated and private dining experience in style and sophistication, make your reservation in Armani Hotel Dubai located in the tallest skyscraper in the world.
Sit back, wine and dine while gazing through the most spectacular water fountain in the world. Be it a special occasion or a casual dining, at Armani, every event is covered in signature style. From the taste of finest cuisines to opulent surrounding, Armani is a hallmark of quality serves the best multi-ethnic cuisines. Dining at Armani Hotel Dubai is a timeless experience; make your bookings today!
- Experience world's fastest Elevators
- Burj Khalifa entry Tickets
- Enjoy a 360 degree view of Dubai from At the Top Observation Deck
- Armani Deli Meal
- According to the company policy, rate of meals will be provided at that time.
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Private Transportation option selected)
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|2 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai / Sharjah (Sahara Center Dubai Side)||Hotel Lobby||English / Arabic||Lunch|
Option : 1
124th Floor + Armani Deli Lunch
Enjoy the panoramic view of Dubai from Burj Khalifa observatory deck and indulge in multi course meal at Armani Deli for a delicious Lunch.
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- You will receive an E-Ticket through Mail. Guest are required to show the E-Ticket at the Entrance.
- This is a booking voucher only in case of booking an attraction entrance, it is must to download ticket from Booking Admin Panel and carry the ticket separately.
- Burj Khalifa attraction Tickets come with different time slots.Our website allows you a selection to choose the current available time slots for the Burj Khalifa Ticket.
- Bring the Ticket Voucher along with your Passport Copy or Emirates ID and present it to the At the Top 'Will Call' counter.
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Tickets can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
- Lost, damaged and / or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner
- This product must not be individually sold to an end consumer at rates lower than the attraction's gate prices. It can only be discounted if in combination with other products and under no circumstances should its standalone price be featured less than the original gate price.
- Location Address - Burj Khalifa - 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 4 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available