|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Burj Khalifa Sky Tickets
Burj Khalifa Sky tour gives you a royal experience, as soon as you enter the 148th floor lounge. A dedicated elevator that takes you to the world's highest outdoor observation deck.
148th floor has a terrace which adds to the experience of observatory deck. It also gives Interactive experience that helps explore different places of the Emirate making it an interesting experience. Personalized attention of official ambassador is provided through out the tour of 148th and 125th floor. These ambassadors guide you with authenticate information about Burj Khalifa, with details about infrastructure, landscape design and interiors.
125th floor has a magnificent 360 degree view of the city. To add to it, it also has telescopes and A Falcon eye view- Special screen that gives a unique view of important places.
- Entrance ticket to 148th Floor and 125th Floor Observation deck
- Personalized attention of Official ambassadors
- Refreshments (cold drinks snacks)
- 30 minutes on 148th floor
- Interactive screen providing excellent view of different corners of emirates
- 360 degree view
- Visit to 125th floor - as much time as you want to spend
- Falcon eye view – access to telescope from 125th floor
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Private Transportation option selected)
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
- Opportunity to experience the world’s highest Observation Deck on Burj Khalifa’s 148th level.
- This offers entry to the 555-meter-high Burj Khalifa SKY 'At The Top' which is accessible via a dedicated Sky elevator ride.
- As a personalized tour, enjoy the services of a courteous Guest Ambassador.
- Experience the luxurious ever SKY lounge on 148th level.
- Relish welcome drinks as well as the choicest Arabian sweets / snacks here.
- Your ticket also includes access to the viewing platforms at 124th and 125th levels
- Take in the spellbinding Dubai views and spectacle attractions like ‘Dubai – A Falcon’s-Eye View.’
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|1 Hour (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai Side)||Hotel Lobby||English / Arabic|
Option : 1
148th + 124th + 125th Floor Tickets (Non Prime Hours)
Enjoy 148 + 124 + 125 levels guided by a Guest Ambassador and step out onto the world’s highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace at 555 meters at Off Prime Hours.
Option : 2
148th + 124th + 125th Floor Tickets (Prime Hours)
Enjoy 148 + 124 + 125 levels guided by a Guest Ambassador and step out onto the world’s highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace at 555 meters at Prime Hours.
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Burj Khalifa attraction Tickets come with different time slots. Our website allows you a selection to choose the currently available time slots for the Burj Khalifa Ticket.
- Bring the Ticket Voucher along with your Passport Copy or Emirates ID and present it to the At the Top 'Will Call' counter.
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Tickets can only be used once and are not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
- Lost, damaged and/or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded, or exchanged in any manner.
- This product must not be individually sold to an end consumer at rates lower than the attraction's gate prices. It can only be discounted if in combination with other products and under no circumstances should its standalone price be featured less than the original gate price.
- Location Address - Burj Khalifa - 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 4 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available