Burj Khalifa Sky Tickets Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Burj Khalifa Sky Tickets
Burj Khalifa Sky tour gives you a royal experience, as soon as you enter the 148th floor lounge. A dedicated elevator that takes you to the world's highest outdoor observation deck.
148th floor has a terrace which adds to the experience of observatory deck. It also gives Interactive experience that helps explore different places of the Emirate making it an interesting experience. Personalized attention of official ambassador is provided through out the tour of 148th and 125th floor. These ambassadors guide you with authenticate information about Burj Khalifa, with details about infrastructure, landscape design and interiors.
125th floor has a magnificent 360 degree view of the city. To add to it, it also has telescopes and A Falcon eye view- Special screen that gives a unique view of important places.
- Entrance ticket to 148th Floor and 125th Floor Observation deck
- Personalized attention of Official ambassadors
- Refreshments (cold drinks snacks)
- 30 minutes on 148th floor
- Interactive screen providing an excellent view of different corners of emirates
- 360-degree view
- Visit 125th floor - as much time as you want to spend
- Falcon eye view – access to telescope from 125th floor
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Private Transportation option selected)
Why Should I go for This?
- Opportunity to experience the world’s highest Observation Deck on Burj Khalifa’s 148th level.
- This offers entry to the 555-meter-high Burj Khalifa SKY 'At The Top' which is accessible via a dedicated Sky elevator ride.
- As a personalized tour, enjoy the services of a courteous Guest Ambassador.
- Experience the luxurious ever SKY lounge on 148th level.
- Relish welcome drinks as well as the choicest Arabian sweets / snacks here.
- Your ticket also includes access to the viewing platforms at 124th and 125th levels
- Take in the spellbinding Dubai views and spectacle attractions like ‘Dubai – A Falcon’s-Eye View.’
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Burj Khalifa Sky Tickets Timings
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|1 Hour (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in Dubai City)||Hotel Lobby||English / Arabic|
Option : 1
148th + 124th + 125th Floor Tickets (Non Prime Hours)
Enjoy 148 + 124 + 125 levels guided by a Guest Ambassador and step out onto the world’s highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace at 555 meters at Off Prime Hours.
Option : 2
148th + 124th + 125th Floor Tickets (Prime Hours)
Enjoy 148 + 124 + 125 levels guided by a Guest Ambassador and step out onto the world’s highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace at 555 meters at Prime Hours.
Option : 3
The Lounge Breakfast in the clouds
Sit back and cherish the most astonishing Breakfast in the clouds across level 152 to level 154 at The Lounge, Burj Khalifa
Option : 4
Burj Khalifa SKY Tickets & SKY Views
Get escorted to the SKY across 148 + 124 + 125 levels at Burj Khalifa & the sky view observatory at Address Tower
Option : 5
Burj Khalifa The Lounge Tickets
Explore the world’s highest lounge at 585 meters above the ground and immerse yourself in the clouds with an exclusive tour of the outdoor terrace. Delight in an impeccable selection of the finest teas and coffees or enjoy a house beverage or glass of bubbly complemented by gourmet canapes.
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Venue Address - 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai, UAE.
- Please bring a valid photo ID/passport with you as it is required to be displayed at the entrance.
- Please arrive at the venue 30 to 60 Mins before the selected time slot.
- Please do not carry outside Food and Beverages at Burj Khalifa.
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the selected date and time.
- Please keep distance from other travelers during the visit for covid precautions.
- Shared transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
- The pick-up/drop-off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Opening Hours - Burj Khalifa - The Burj Khalifa is open every day for 24 Hours.(Guests are requested to reach the venue 30 to 60 min prior to the selected time slot.)
- Sharing Transfer timings:
Morning Pickup will be done between 10:00 am and drop off around 02:30 pm.
Evening Pickup will be done around 04:00 pm and drop off around 09:30 pm.
- For all cancellations made 24 hours prior to the tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If cancellation made within 24 hours of your tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for a refund your amount will be returned back to you within 7 working days.
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 4 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Burj Khalifa Sky Tickets Reviews
No Reviews Available