Enjoy quick access to Burj Khalifa with your At the Top Fast Track tickets. This priority pass will whisk you past the long queues, giving you more quality time to spend at one of Dubai’s can’t-miss, iconic sights. Besides its location in the ever-dazzling Downtown Dubai, Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest building at an unbelievable height of 828 meters.
Upon your smooth entry, learn about the emirate’s fascinating past and gain some amazing information on this structure with a distinctly inspiring multimedia journey. This is followed by one of the swiftest-of-its-kind elevator rides which ascend you to At the Top Observatory Deck at its 124th level in less than 60 seconds.
As the door opens up, you can look forward to be treated with the sweeping 360 degree views of Dubai’s most spectacular sights,ranging from the striking city skyline across Jumeirah and Dubai Marina to the emirate’s magnificent desert and ocean.
Apart from the full-length glass windows, you can further take advantage of the high-powered, interactive telescopes found here to zoom in and marvel at your favorite Dubai attractions in detail. Moreover,daredevils can head to the open-air terrace to absorb Dubai’s grandeur from an astonishingly exciting viewpoint.
What To Expect
- Skip the long queues and gain priority entry to Burj Khalifa
- See the world’s tallest-ever structure up-close
- Know some interesting construction phases of the building and Dubai’s past on a distinct multimedia journey
- Take a high-speed elevator ride to At the Top Observatory (124th level)
- Enjoy panoramic 360 degree views of Dubai comprising its glamorous skyline and unequaled desert and oceans
- Use advanced telescopes for a closer view of Dubai landmarks