Burj Al Arab Meals Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Burj Al Arab Meals
For a breakfast experience as never before, Rayna’s friendly team will reserve a table at one of the restaurants that is impeccably set within Burj Al Arab – the magnificent, seven-star hotel soaring to a height of 321 meters. Whether your taste bud craves for Arabic, Far East Asian or International specialties, Burj Al Arab provides access to luxurious options to suit every taste.
To enrich your dining experience, the sumptuous fare of delicacies is served against the backdrop of breathtaking views comprising Palm Jumeirah, World Island, and panoramic coastline that stretches along the Arabian Gulf. All you need to do is to let us know your unique dining requisites, and we’ll help you to pick the most suitable choice, thereby enabling you to take home a breakfast experience filled with long-lasting, opulent reminiscences.
- Hotel transfers if the option selected
- Burj Al Arab Tour
- Meals according to reservation
- UMA Tour (LUX / DELUXE / Signature) - Tour the Burj Al Arab at Twilight followed by suave drinks overlooking the golf at our exquisite new outdoor venue designed by Khaun Chew.
- UMA Signature Tour - Cocktail drink
- UMA LUX Tour - Fresh juice or soft drink
- UMA DELUXE - Alcoholic Beverage with Champagne
- Sahn Eddar - Experience Sahn Eddar, Burj Al Arab’s elegant lobby lounge situated in the heart of the atrium
- Sahn Eddar Premium Tea - Premium Tea or Coffee served at Sahn Eddar
- Sahn Eddar Gold Cappuccino - Spoil yourself with 24-carat gold Cappuccino
- Lunch / Dinner at Sahn Eddar LUX - Savor a 2 course lunch / Dinner & Dessert
- Lunch / Dinner at Sahn Eddar DELUXE - Savor a 3-course lunch / Dinner & Dessert
- Sahn Eddar Afternoon Tea LUX / DELUXE - with Champagne - Indulge in a High Tea with delicate sandwiches and decadent pastries
- Afternoon Tea with Champagne (If Sahn Eddar Afternoon Tea - DELUXE with the Champagne option selected)
Why Should I go for This?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Burj Al Arab Meals Timings
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|3 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in Dubai city)||Conference Center at Jumeirah Beach Hotel||English||As Per Booked Meal Plan|
Option : 1
UMA LUX Beverages with Burj Al Arab Tour
BAA tour with soft drinks at UMA
Option : 2
Sahn Eddar Gold Cappuccino with Burj Al Arab Tour
BAA tour with Gold cappucino at Sahn Eddar
Option : 3
Sahn Eddar LUX Lunch with Burj Al Arab Tour
BAA tour with Sahn Eddar 2-Course Set Menu for lunch
Option : 4
Sahn Eddar LUX Afternoon Tea with Burj Al Arab Tour
BAA tour with afternoon tea at Sahn Eddar
Option : 5
Al Iwan Dinner with Burj Al Arab Tour
BAA tour with 4-Course Set Menu for dinner at Al Iwan
Option : 6
UMA Signature Beverages with Burj Al Arab Tour
BAA tour with signature cocktail at UMA
Option : 7
Sahn Eddar LUX Dinner with Burj Al Arab Tour
BAA tour with Sahn Eddar 2-Course Set Menu for dinner
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time.
- If the selected tour or time slot is not available as per request, our team will coordinate with you for rescheduling or cancellation.
- Tickets can only be used once and are not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
- Kindly note the guests are requested to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the slot timings
- Venue address: Conference center at Jumeirah Beach hotel.
- Dress Code: Guests are requested to maintain a decent dress code. Shorts, T-shirts, flip-flops, open and running, gym, tennis, basketball shoes, etc. are not allowed.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 4 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children age 12 and above will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Burj Al Arab Meals Reviews
No Reviews Available