- Armenia Visa
- Any entrance tickets
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions column
- PCR test in Dubai if required
DAY 1 - Arrival in Yerevan
Arrive in Yerevan, the capital of Armenia. Our representative will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel, check – in. Overnight in Yerevan.
DAY 2 - YEREVAN CITY TOUR VERNISSAGE 10am-3pm
The tour begins with a visit to Mother Armenia, a statue which was constructed to replace a monumental statue of Joseph Stalin. Visit Genocide complex and Dalma Mall. Thereafter, you will head to the Cascade, a giant stairway in the capital city which links downtown Kentron area of Yerevan with the Monument neighbourhood. The stairs afford walkers unobstructed views of central Yerevan and Mount Ararat. From the Cascade, you will be heading to the Opera House. A visit to the Republic Square awaits you next. The Square is famous for the dancing water fountains located at the north-eastern end along the National Gallery. The buildings around the Square are made of rose and white Armenian tufa stones and provide a great insight into the architectural heritage of Armenia.
Overnight in Yerevan.
DAY 3 - YEREVAN-TSAGHKADZOR- LAKE-SEVAN- YEREVAN 10am-4pm
During the tour you will visit the must see places in Armenia- Lake Sevan and Tsaghkadzor. You will be driven to the North-Western part of Armenia. The first stop is Tsaghkadzor city (Valley of flowers) considered to be one of the most popular winter resorts of Armenia. It is one of the places of the mountainous country, where the beauty of the nature appears with its whole variety. Opportunity to go up to the mountain peaks by rope way, where you will catch an unforgettable gorgeous panoramic view of this part of the world . Moving on, pay a visit to the Kecharis monastery.
The next stop is Lake Sevan that is only 30 minutes’ drive distance from Tsaghkadzor. It is known as a blue gem of the Armenian mountainscape. Lake Sevan is considered to be one of the largest sweet water lakes in the world, situated at an altitide of 1,897 meters above sea level. Climb on peninsula from where the fascinating view on the Lake is open. Visit Sevanavank monastery, built by the princess Mariam to honor the life of her deceased husband in the 9th century. Sevanavank is also home to one of the most beautiful Amenaprkich (all savior) Khachkars of Armenia. This is one of the 13 rarest crosstones depicting Jesus.
DAY 4 - YEREVAN-GARNI-GEGHARD – YEREVAN 10am-3pm
Explore Armenia’s UNESCO World Heritage–listed treasures on this Garni-Geghard day tour. Visit the iconic Temple of Garni — widely considered the country’s most important symbol of pre-Christian Armenia and admire the classical Hellenistic architecture you find. Enjoy breathtaking views over Mt Ararat on route to the UNESCO–listed monastery complex of Geghard. Within our tour we will be in the valley of Azat river where there are mayn historical and natural monuments. We will go to the Pagan Temple of Garni. The Pagan Temple of Garni is the only non-Christian temple currently standing in ArmeniaThe architectural complex of Garni was Armenia's foremost center of Hellenistic culture and the summer residence of Armenian kings. Drive to the unique caved temple St. Geghard (12th -13th cc.), the name of which means “holy spear” in the honor of the long-preserved spear, the same spear that pierced the body of crucified Christ. At the moment this spear is kept in the museum of Etchmiadzin. Geghard Monastery is included in the UNESCO World Heritage list (2000). Drive back to Yerevan.
Overnight in Yerevan
DAY 5 – Day at Leisure
day at Leisure
DAY 6 - Departure
After breakfast, check out from hotel and get transfer to Yerevan Airport.
Entering Armenia with covid vaccine:
- 1. Citizens of any country allowed entering - yes!
- 2. Crossing by air & by land seems same conditions or different conditions. Vaccination + PCR test is necessary or not. Either vaccination certificate (2nd Dose should have been completed before 14 days) or negative PCR test (up to 72 hrs.) is required.
- 3. Is it specified vaccine is required or any vaccine is accepted, mention requirements - any vaccination certificate is accepted for now
- 4. Conditions of a specific citizen who want to visit Armenia but not allowed or quarantine is required, please mention. - There is no quarantine; any nationality who has visa approval can visit Armenia.
Entering Armenia without Covid vaccine:
1. Persons residing (living) in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Saudi are right to enter Armenia by Air & Land. - need to show negative PCR test ( up to 72 hrs )
2. A document confirming negative pcr is mandatory in the last 72 hours before visit + Conduct any more pcr test upon arrival or 3rd day after arrival is necessary or not - only 1 PCR is required to show upon arrival, on 3rd day another PCR is not required .
3. Is it needed to fill up any electronic form before travel- it indicating personal information & visiting information? - there is no such requirement for now
4. Conditions of a specific citizen who want to visit Armenia but not allowed or quarantine is required, please mention. - Armenia is open for all nationals from any country.
Please also note that a certificate with a negative result or a vaccination certificate is not required for children up to 1-year-old (0-11 months 29 days).
Passengers who do not have a valid COVID-19 PCR test result or vaccination certificate are subject to a PCR test on arrival at their own expense and must self-isolate until the result is received. The test results may take up to 48 hours.
COVID-19 PCR test result certificate or vaccination certificate can be present through mobile application or in printed form.
All passengers are subject to medical screening on arrival.
Please note that, visa on arrival facilities have been suspended.
The above requirements are subject to change without prior notice. Please check the IATA Travel Centre website before your flight to get the latest updates on the requirements at the country you are travelling from and arriving to.
Visa on Arrival facility is currently not available for some of the nationalities. https://www.mfa.am/en/visa/
Please submit clear passport, UAE visa copy and studio digital photo
The typical wait time for processing the visa is 4-7 working days. Please find the link (https://evisa.mfa.am/)
In case of visa rejection, resubmission will cause additional charges and visa fee for reapplication to be paid by customer.
Visa Free countries - https://www.mfa.am/en/visafreelist
Requirements for all passengers arriving in Dubai
All passengers travelling to Dubai from any point of origin (GCC countries included) must hold a negative COVID 19 RT‑PCR test certificate for a test taken no more than 72 hours before departure.
When you arrive
- You may need to take another COVID‑19 PCR test on arrival. If you take a test at the airport, you must remain in your residence until you receive the test result.
- If the test result is positive, you will be required to undergo isolation and follow the Dubai Health Authority guidelines.
- You must also download the COVID19 – DXB Smart App iOS‑Android
Please visit below link for more information:
- Flight, Hotels and their rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation
- In case the guest test positive after the PCR test then need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the visitor directly. Full package amount would be non-refundable.
- All the visa approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Rayna Tours is acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for grant or rejection of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy or Airline, Rayna Tours cannot be held liable for the same.
- If there is any changes or cancellation in flight which is done by airline, Rayna Tours will not be responsible.
- Please carry your original travel documents while travelling like valid passport with valid UAE residence permit, Emirates Id card, the hard copies of flight ticket, hotel & land confirmation voucher, Vaccination certificate, PCR test, travel insurance and other related documents.