Things to See in Abu Dhabi
- Ferrari World theme park- The world’s largest indoor theme park, it is the world’s only Ferrari brand theme park with the world’s fastest ride, Formula Rossa.
- Emirates Palace- Enjoy an open space of over 85 hectares of landscaped gardens and the beautiful views of the marina. Whether or not you plan to stay at the 5- star property, it is a must visit for its sheer beauty.
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque- it is considered to be one of the most important sites of worship in UAE and the grandeur of the place is every bit worth your time. It also houses the world’s biggest chandelier and largest handloom carpet.
- Yas Island- this manmade island is an emerging destination of the city and a major tourist attraction. It has the best of malls, theme parks, and entertainment options.
- If you’re already seen all, be prepared to see some of its newest attractions on your upcoming Abu Dhabi trip, such as Louvre Abu Dhabi and Al Qana National Aquarium which is all set to be the largest of its kind in the Middle East.
Best Selling Abu Dhabi Tours
General Terms and conditions